Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Read Only
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new X LV yesterday. This was literally a last minute change from purchasing a General XP. I’ve bled Honda red since I was a kid so it was a no brainer when I found one at a dealer in Arkansas. Glad I found this forum.
Bob

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just picked up my new X LV yesterday. This was literally a last minute change from purchasing a General XP. I’ve bled Honda red since I was a kid so it was a no brainer when I found one at a dealer in Arkansas. Glad I found this forum.
Bob
Welcome Bob! Enjoy your new Talon and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Welcome B Murray and we all hope you will enjoy the sight. Do send a picture of your ride and the trail. Be safe and have lots of fun.

·
Read Only
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome B Murray and we all hope you will enjoy the sight. Do send a picture of your ride and the trail. Be safe and have lots of fun.
Installed lower doors since this pic. Mirrors, Moose box and rear wheel spacers on the way

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Bob
What part of MO do you reside?

·
Read Only
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea Im only about 15-20 minutes from the park now. I was riding there back when there was a big chat hill and climbing up it on my brand new Honda ATC 110. That should time stamp my age, lol. When our three boys were young, all five of us rode there every weekend and on an occasional Wednesday as it would be completely empty. Palmer lake south of Potosi was and most likely still is the best riding in MO. So now my wife and I are just slow riders.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts