Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Just moved from ATL to Olive Hill... I used to run my Talon down at Iron Mountain quite a bit. When I first moved to KY I didn't ride much with moving and all that. Recently took out my 1000X 2019 model and when I tried to use low gear it sounded like someone threw in a couple of bolts into the case. Read the threads that this seems to be a common issue with the Talon.

So I'm looking for someone who know the Talon and would like to work on mine and get it back to low gear ready. I can so simple maintenance, but not at all ready to work on transmission gears or clutches.

If you know someone please send me some details so I can reach out to them!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I follow a Facebook page "Honda Talon HQ (The OG)". There is a guy on there named Adam Brown. He has rebuilt a lot of sub-trannys for the Talon and has updated parts that he uses. I have not heard one bad thing about the guy, sounds like he backs up his work and goes out of his way to help anybody out. Not sure if he's on the forums.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I follow a Facebook page "Honda Talon HQ (The OG)". There is a guy on there named Adam Brown. He has rebuilt a lot of sub-trannys for the Talon and has updated parts that he uses. I have not heard one bad thing about the guy, sounds like he backs up his work and goes out of his way to help anybody out. Not sure if he's on the forums.
Thanks for the lead, I will check it out today!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts