Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Welcome and Roll Tide! I was born in Mobile and love the place, now in Fl and enjoying the warm climate. Do sent picks of your ride and some of the Alabama riding locations. Ride safe and have a ball. Have fun and if you get a chance go visit FloraBama for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good looking bike. Accessories are endless. We’re looking to start our riding season this weekend as the local park opens back up.

·
Registered
2021 1000 X
33 Posts
Welcome from Jasper, AL. FWIW, had mine little over 5 months now or approx 4 grand in accys. Best accy so far... easily 30" Mongrels on 15" Tusks. Improved the looks, ride and handling tremendously.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome from Jasper, AL. FWIW, had mine little over 5 months now or approx 4 grand in accys. Best accy so far... easily 30" Mongrels on 15" Tusks. Improved the looks, ride and handling tremendously.
I am trying to decide on tires and rims now
Tire and rims are my next purchase . Been looking at Toy haulers and want to see what my new width will be with 30” tires.
Then I want to do exhaust just not anything that requires a tuner.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[/Q
What offset rims did you go with ? A
What offset on rims did you go with ? You running spacers on rear ?

·
Registered
2021 1000 X
33 Posts

Kanati Mongrel AT30x10Rx15 10 ply with 1.5" spacers on rear and 5+2 offset all four corners. This setup puts me around 67"front and 66" rear. Btw, best price I found at the time for mounted tires and rims was with pureoffroad.com. Shipping was free and arrived at my address in 36 hours. I had need to call them and they promptly called back and credited me 40 bucks for my trouble. Damned impressive.

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Tire Wheel Hood Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 1000 X
33 Posts
That's my response and pix above. No idea why they posted within your response... other than I have little idea what I'm doing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts