Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just figured I say what’s up ! Checking in for the first time Iv been checking out posts on here a little since making my purchase right before the 4th of July. Went to sit in a SXS for the first time after hearing good things about Honda, made my visit to a dealer that had one on hand 2 hrs from home. I didn’t have a lick of thought to purchase on my way to check it out just wanted to sit in it and touch it and happen to be the color I was wanting if I did tho. After talking to the sales dude who wasn’t really much help with the questions I had he point me to the head service guy. Spoke to him 45-60 min after closing time feeling great about the 4x Talon. Driving home talking the wife’s ear off about it she so politely looks at me and say just buy it already. Sooo after getting home and applying for a loan with my lender we are the proud owners of a grey blk n green 2021 1000x4 :) love this unit I’d say if u aren’t trying to have the most powerful fastest machine and u want a family friendly reliable smooth fun machine this sucker is for you then !!! Always wanted to go with a can am maverick 72 wide turbo but after considering where I’m riding “not in the dunes 99%of the time” and wanting a dependable rig that isn’t gonna leave me stranded with a buggy full of kids n the wife then I’d better go this way with the Honda and I couldn’t be more happy with my choice!!! So far we have 260 miles 28 hrs and been riding Bundyhill in Michigan some gravel, lots of hills, lots of soupy mud and Up North Michigan basically trails and seasonal roads so sand, sand did I mention more sand. Like I said this thing is great we have a UTVMA jump seat installed in the back row so our 4yr old 8 n 12yr olds all fit easily in our now 5 seater. I can honestly say there isn’t a whole lot I have to have extra on it maybe more lights and a wench other wise there’s a mile long list of wants but dnt needs :) we definitely gonna do some accessories and mods in time. All Shaft No Rubber, Honda Talon !!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.