Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 model and this thing is killing my bank account. Oh hey what's up everyone! The utv craze bit me. They have blown up with popularity around me so I took the plunge. Man am I happy I did! This thing is awesome! They aren't
Automotive tire Bumper Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
exactly legal to ride where I am but who cares. Typical NYS garbage.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood
Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Automotive tire
Bicycle Land vehicle Plant Vehicle Plant community
Bicycle Land vehicle Plant Vehicle Plant community

I have done so much to it with mods that I'm addicted. When does it stop????? LOL. Awesome forum! I'm happy to be here

·
Registered
2021 1000x 4 Live Valve
31 Posts
What do you mean does it stop.. Not from what I have seen. I have ordered so much stuff, the neighbors think my wife is having an affair with the Amazon, Fed Ex, and UPS drivers.
Front light bar, rear light pods, 4 point restraints, winch, switch plate, plow plate, front cargo box, mud busters, whip mounts, flags, grab handles.

Someday I will get the time to take it out for a ride...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What do you mean does it stop.. Not from what I have seen. I have ordered so much stuff, the neighbors think my wife is having an affair with the Amazon, Fed Ex, and UPS drivers.
Front light bar, rear light pods, 4 point restraints, winch, switch plate, plow plate, front cargo box, mud busters, whip mounts, flags, grab handles.

Someday I will get the time to take it out for a ride...
Haha sounds about like me but ive done all that and more. I'm single handily stimulating the economy. Next on the list is a jackson turbo and camso tracks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts