Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just completed my 100 mile service. Been so cold I haven't been able to ride. On a good note its giving me time to accessorize! My 2 previous machines were kawasaki Teryx. This thing drives and sounds so much smoother. Enjoy reading and learning from all the posts.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Since you have not been able to ride, yet did your 100 mile service how did you get the miles on your machine?? I bet you put it up on jack stands, opened the garage door, started it and put it in gear and just listened to the motor as you shifted up thru the gears pretending to be out on the trail. ;) At least that is what I have been thinking about doing! I have cabin fever so bad and want to be outside in relative warmth riding on the trails that I may have to resort to a 'virtual' ride!

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Just completed my 100 mile service. Been so cold I haven't been able to ride. On a good note its giving me time to accessorize! My 2 previous machines were kawasaki Teryx. This thing drives and sounds so much smoother. Enjoy reading and learning from all the posts.
Do send pictures of your ride and where you ride. Yup the Teryx is a different animal, we also have a 2021 800 with a 6 inch lift kit on it, like that ride but my favorite is the Talon x. Ride safe and do have fun -- keep worm as well!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts