Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just joined this forum. I broke an axle last night on my 1000x-4 live valve and don’t have a spare. I ordered rhino 2.0 axles but they won’t be here until Tuesday. Trying to go ride tomorrow but can’t find one. Does anyone that lives near north ga have one that you would be willing to sell? I can come pick it up anytime today.

·
Banned
18 Posts
Hey guys, I just joined this forum. I broke an axle last night on my 1000x-4 live valve and don’t have a spare. I ordered rhino 2.0 axles but they won’t be here until Tuesday. Trying to go ride tomorrow but can’t find one. Does anyone that lives near north ga have one that you would be willing to sell? I can come pick it up anytime today.
Where are you at?

·
Registered
220 Posts
You did not specify front or rear.
FYI, an X2 takes the same axles.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I live in North Ga and have 2 extra front axles both have a small torn spot in the boot. I would sell it for low low but don’t know where you live or if 2 seater 2019 X will fit.?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hooked to 2 Polaris’ and a Can Am and using LAUNCH control….. Something bound to happen!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts