Honda Talon Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Vendor
71 Posts
One last question, if I go with the 32*10*15 will I still need the forward arms? And do you have any 34*10*15 if I have to go with the arms may as well go big!

Thank you for being so patient.
I'd still go for the forward arms with 32"s. You may still get a little rubbing without going forward. Unfortunately we don't have a 34" on a 15". Just the 32"x15 and the 35"x15. All of our 34"s are on 14"s.

The wheels are our old beadlock wheels. We recently redesigned them, and we should have the new ones ready by the end of this month or early next month.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Can I get a discount for a bundle?
4 Super Warrior XT Warrior UTV / ATV Tires SKU: XT-Warrior-35-10-15 (Standard Tire Compound)
1 Honda Talon 1000X High Clearance 1.5" Forward Offset A-Arms SKU: AA-H-TALX-1.5-HC-02
1 Set Honda Talon 1000 A-ARM Bushings SKU: AAB-H-TAL-001
2 Sets (4 total) Honda Talon 1000 Wheel Spacers SKU: WSK15#KT (Wheel Spacer 2 inch)
Please verify fit for Honda Talon 1000 X to make sure I selected the correct parts.

Also let me know it all of this will work properly and be durable. I know this is pushing the limits. Any feedback from the owner of the Talon 1000 X with the 35s would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
Can I get a discount for a bundle?
4 Super Warrior XT Warrior UTV / ATV Tires SKU: XT-Warrior-35-10-15 (Standard Tire Compound)
1 Honda Talon 1000X High Clearance 1.5" Forward Offset A-Arms SKU: AA-H-TALX-1.5-HC-02
1 Set Honda Talon 1000 A-ARM Bushings SKU: AAB-H-TAL-001
2 Sets (4 total) Honda Talon 1000 Wheel Spacers SKU: WSK15#KT (Wheel Spacer 2 inch)
Please verify fit for Honda Talon 1000 X to make sure I selected the correct parts.

Also let me know it all of this will work properly and be durable. I know this is pushing the limits. Any feedback from the owner of the Talon 1000 X with the 35s would be appreciated.

Thanks
How about just through in the Wheel Spacers and Bushings? That would work for me.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looking at 34x9.5x15 MotoVator Tires and with the forward A arms they are supposed to fit. Anyone using the forward A arm have insight?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Edited: You have a 15" wheel...and we still have plenty of options! We have a 35"x10"x15" Warrior XT that is the sickest rock climber and trail tire out there. You just need to add 2" wheel spacers and you can run a 35" tire all day.
OK SuperATV I have your Forward A Arms and will install them this weekend, as soon as your 2" wheel spacers are back in stock I will get a pair for the rear to clear the shock mounts. In addition, the Honda Talon 1000X is about 1" taller in the front and rear as a result of replacing the upper springs. Going over your comment I should be good to go with the 35" tire Right.

Thanks for hanging with me I know I am going slow but I do want the taller tires to go through the copious amounts of water and mud holes we have in Florida; every inch helps. I just missed your sale on the 35x10x15 Warrior Sick Rock tires I am after -- shucks!

Thanks

·
Vendor
71 Posts
OK SuperATV I have your Forward A Arms and will install them this weekend, as soon as your 2" wheel spacers are back in stock I will get a pair for the rear to clear the shock mounts. In addition, the Honda Talon 1000X is about 1" taller in the front and rear as a result of replacing the upper springs. Going over your comment I should be good to go with the 35" tire Right.

Thanks for hanging with me I know I am going slow but I do want the taller tires to go through the copious amounts of water and mud holes we have in Florida; every inch helps. I just missed your sale on the 35x10x15 Warrior Sick Rock tires I am after -- shucks!

Thanks
Lol! More big sales coming VERY soon!

You're cleared fully for a 34" , but those tires will probably run a little short and the weight of the machine will also help...along with the wheel spacers. You should be good! If you get some rubbing, it would only be in extreme situations, and still highly unlikely. Can't wait to see it when you have it all together!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thanks I am willing to take that risk, I hope to pick them up as my Christmas present so I will wait for the sales. Thanks and my wife says the tires will have to go under the tree. Thanks for sticking with me.

·
Vendor
71 Posts
Thanks I am willing to take that risk, I hope to pick them up as my Christmas present so I will wait for the sales. Thanks and my wife says the tires will have to go under the tree. Thanks for sticking with me.
Hell yeah buddy! Jump on them on Tuesday! HUGE sale! Probably the cheapest you'll snag them all year.

·
Registered
102 Posts
They worked!
The front spacers arrived and solved the rubbing -- 1.5 inch spacer in the front and currently 2.0 inch in the rear. I may try 1.5 in rear as there seems to be enough clearance and will give back another inch of clearance in the rear. I will spend a few hours riding the current setup and continuing with air pressure adjustments -- currently tried 15, 12 and 10 PSI and want to try 8 PSI. So far higher PSI is better for solid ground and speed; lower is super for mud pits and the tiny rocks we have in South Florida -- I think we have a total of 3 or 4 small hills. Still validating all of the mods and everything is working well together so far no issues and I love the height.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts