Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep seeing really nice mounts like Ram that fit an iPhone or iPad. Here’s my question - where do these mount on the Talon? I don’t see any place that they can attach to.

What have you guys done?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I bought the assault industry phone mount was going out it in too roll bar. Looks great sn well built except the phone holder itself is so small won’t hold my iPhone with small case on it. U can use the roll bar mount tho an go with ram phone holder should work.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I keep seeing really nice mounts like Ram that fit an iPhone or iPad. Here’s my question - where do these mount on the Talon? I don’t see any place that they can attach to.

What have you guys done?
It’s a Mob Armor T2-110 Enclosure for an IPad 11 pro (I’m using an IPad Air 4 in it because they have the same case dimensions and buttons) The mounting hardware is the Ram Mount C size setup with a 75mm VESA plate to connect to the Mob Armor case. It handles going through the whoops at 70 plus with no problem.

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle

Motor vehicle Gadget Vehicle Plant Steering wheel

·
Registered
92 Posts
I gave the mounting location a lot of thought and concluded there is only one logical place to mount a tablet, just like my daily drivers. It's out of harms way and in the ideal location for the driver and passenger.

Black Motor vehicle Gadget Gas Electronic device

Of course, this required relocating the gauge cluster. It was easy and actually works out much better.

Speedometer Vehicle Odometer Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't have to have the iPad mounted in the vehicle much so I'm as of now not utilizing it. I could go with something that fits in the cupholder. Would simply require a little bar on it or section that would point it away from the shifter. Would likewise have the option to move it to the backseat center armrest cupholder for travelers back there to utilize it while moving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts