Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to add some lower doors. I know now that probably simple take back off in the heat of summer. Any recommendations on best fit an finish so far like looks or rough country an super atv.

· Registered
131 Posts
Rocky Mountain/Tusk has some nice, reasonably priced ones. Decent fit, easy install, and have held up well. They are the only ones I am familiar with so there are no doubt other good ones out there.

Rocky Mountain also has a lot of other good stuff and a great online store. Shipping is free over $80 or $100 or something like that.

· Registered
41 Posts
I came accross these clear ones at SuperATV. Maybe in the future I will scratch them all up. But I like that they are really sturdy on the install and you can take them off if you want. I ended up going with them as you can look down and see how close you are to things and its pretty nice. That is untill enough mod covers the view according to riding terrain.

SuperATV Link - Home Page - SuperATV

Pictures attached.

Attachments

· Registered
59 Posts
I have rough country. Fit is nice. I didnt use there moldings however. They let too much air, water, mud in. I went with a different larger molding that slips over the edge then basically has a rubber quarter round. Seals perfect now

· Registered
21 Posts
Sorry being slow to the party here, and maybe you have purchased already, but I had my dealer put Honda door lowers on before I brought it home. They do not fit well in my opinion. They stick out in the front and are not flush with the door upper and fender. The gap around the outside is terrible and not sealed. The fit was so bad, I took the door apart thinking they were installed incorrectly or something. They were installed correctly... just do not fit well.

· Registered
2 Posts
Sorry being slow to the party here, and maybe you have purchased already, but I had my dealer put Honda door lowers on before I brought it home. They do not fit well in my opinion. They stick out in the front and are not flush with the door upper and fender. The gap around the outside is terrible and not sealed. The fit was so bad, I took the door apart thinking they were installed incorrectly or something. They were installed correctly... just do not fit well.
I have a 2021 1000X LV with dealer installed lower doors. They fit great. Problem is the heat retention in the summer. I traded cooler ride with no mud being pushed inside and under our seats. Also no mud caking our legs. Not sure why yours don't fit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.