Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - for those who are on a budget (me), found a descent low cost option for a 6 circuit rocker console with voltmeter, rockers switches, main breaker, relay box, relays, fuses and relays all prewired for $130. The relay box and console are actually steel, no plastic and the main power wires have the lugs on the ends. It’s all plug and play. I mounted mine up on the roll bar up high and outta the way and used some roll bar clamps I had laying around. Haven’t had to drill a single hole in the talon yet and used all existing brackets, holes, etc...... just an FYI.

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks - lol - that’s what it is for - something like 2017 and under jeep JK or something. As soon as it is advertised for a sxs - add $200. Just didn’t want the hassle of wiring all the switches, relays, and cutting into firewall, etc. Honda did Ok by putting the key on power and winch leads up under the cowl. I didn’t even think the power leads were hooked up at battery. That was last step and then I figured out they were already connected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.