Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody living near southeastern Wisconsin have a complete set of 4 tires and rims ( 2 fronts, 2 rear) from a 2021 Talon X they would to sell?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Anybody living near southeastern Wisconsin have a complete set of 4 tires and rims ( 2 fronts, 2 rear) from a 2021 Talon X they would to sell?
I have a complete set off my 2021 1000R, I have not rode the machine at all, I bought it from the dealer with 5 hrs and 20 miles on it. No nicks or scratches on the wheels. The only problem is I am in Fort worth, Tx. If you are interested, I will ship them, and make you a good deal on the set. email [email protected]

·
Registered
2020 Talon 1000x
12 Posts
There is a dealer on Ebay that sells take offs, I bought a set from them, the price has gone up, $750

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a complete set off my 2021 1000R, I have not rode the machine at all, I bought it from the dealer with 5 hrs and 20 miles on it. No nicks or scratches on the wheels. The only problem is I am in Fort worth, Tx. If you are interested, I will ship them, and make you a good deal on the set. email [email protected]
There is a dealer on Ebay that sells take offs, I bought a set from them, the price has gone up, $750

·
Registered
26 Posts
Another thank you to "Hondablimp" for the tip about the eBay vendor. I looked it up and found the vendor is actually Honda of Russellville Arkansas. That's an excellent Honda dealer. 100% legitimate and great service. I lived in Texas at the time but bought a new Goldwing over the telephone from them in 2015.

I wanted a set of the wheels with unpainted aluminum spokes not the 100% black so I called and spoke with Parts. The parts man said he couldn't sell them over the phone, only through their eBay ad but advised me to write a note on the ebay order specifying the wheels I wanted.

My order is submitted. Delivery on 4/6!

·
Registered
26 Posts
BZ3

Sorry, I would have been glad to buy your wheel & tires but the eBay vendor can take credit card payment online and also provides free shipping.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Received the full set of take offs (4) from Honda of Russellville yesterday. Exactly what they said they were—-new take offs—-delivered in about a week. Very happy with them!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts