Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 1000x 4 Live Valve
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at Tribal Whips to add to the long list of adds. Not sure where I am going to wire the power. I already have the Super ATV switch plate in the dash, and it is kinda full. I would consider hooking into the taillights, if there is a plug available. I hate the thought of "splicing" into factory wires.
Any suggestions????
Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm looking at Tribal Whips to add to the long list of adds. Not sure where I am going to wire the power. I already have the Super ATV switch plate in the dash, and it is kinda full. I would consider hooking into the taillights, if there is a plug available. I hate the thought of "splicing" into factory wires.
Any suggestions????
Thanks
This store has what your looking for.

·
Registered
2021 1000x 4 Live Valve
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This store has what your looking for.
That is what I was looking for THANKS

·
Registered
2021 1000x 4 Live Valve
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you know if you can wire up 2 whip lights to a single brake light pigtail?
I don't see why you could not, I just don't trust the damn computer. I don't know if it would read too much draw in that one light.
That being said, I AM NOT an electrical guy. I went with 2 pigtails just because. It the big scheme of things, I have well over 30 k invested, what is another 25 bucks.
I will say, the pigtails are great. Well built !

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don't see why you could not, I just don't trust the damn computer. I don't know if it would read too much draw in that one light.
That being said, I AM NOT an electrical guy. I went with 2 pigtails just because. It the big scheme of things, I have well over 30 k invested, what is another 25 bucks.
I will say, the pigtails are great. Well built !
When using these pig tails, is there power on them anytime the key is on? Would the whips stay on as long as the key is on?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts