Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for Honda talon riders to meet to ride with and do some traveling if anybody would like to meet up in south floride ! We do have 11,000 acres access in Saint cloud which is private be more than happy to take any UTV OWNERS there !

·
Registered
2020 R
23 Posts
I’m in Jacksonville but if I ever get down south I might take you up on it! Weirdest Ocala mostly and try and hit durhamtown every chance we can get

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m in Jacksonville but if I ever get down south I might take you up on it! Weirdest Ocala mostly and try and hit durhamtown every chance we can get
Been wanting to go to Ocala for a while If you go anytime soon let us know be more than happy to meet you there so you can show us the trails let us know it’s just me and the wife !

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm in Jax too. Just picked up a new-to-me Talon about two weeks ago. Went to Hog Waller this past weekend. I don't personally know anyone that has a SxS.
I've been to Osceola a couple times. But want to make down to Ocala soon.
Glad to see someone from Jax on here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looking for Honda talon riders to meet to ride with and do some traveling if anybody would like to meet up in south floride ! We do have 11,000 acres access in Saint cloud which is private be more than happy to take any UTV OWNERS there !
Mae have property in suburban estates Holopaw and will be up on fathers day weekend. 3 talons in our group

·
Registered
50 Posts
You guys should come on up and hit Indian mtn. It’s only been open a year but it’s going to be a PREMIER place to ride in no time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
BMurray, I’ll be at Perdido key in 2 weeks. I actually looked for a good place to ride since my wife’s a beach bum🤣.

·
Registered
2020 1000 X 4 Live Valve
5 Posts
Darn i am in Utah. But if you are ever out here would love to show you the amazing trails here

·
Registered
2020 R
23 Posts
Sorry been offline for a while. Trying to get everything ready for our first child. We should do an Ocala meet up some time that would be fun for the Florida folks close.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well, I'm late to this party obviously. Our Talon is still a newborn. Only 3 weeks old. Congrats on the soon to be real newborn JS45! Blessings!
We live a long 30 minute drive from Ocala National Forest. So, please include us if plans are made for such a meet up!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm game for an Ocala Meet-Up. I went there about a month ago. Started at "Florida Trail Rodman ATV Trailhead." Loved it.
Haven’t been there in 20 years would love to go
Sorry been offline for a while. Trying to get everything ready for our first child. We should do an Ocala meet up some time that would be fun for the Florida folks close.
[/QUOTE Congratulations on your first child God bless ! Would love to do a Ocala meet up looks like there might be a couple people on here wanting to do the same just need to set a date let’s do it !

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm game for an Ocala Meet-Up. I went there about a month ago. Started at "Florida Trail Rodman ATV Trailhead." Loved it.
[/QUOTE[/QUOTE. Pick a date and time for a meet up would love to go haven’t been there in 25 years and would definitely like to meet up with other Honda talon riders for sure !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts