Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the thread title states. Looking to buy a talon 4 live valve cash OTD. Willing to drive a bit, and want to go in the next few weeks to a month. Need some quotes please with availability. Willing to wait a bit longer for the right deal. Have a great day.

· Registered
183 Posts
Most dealers are saying the next order cycle begins next week. They will be told what will be available to be built, and if they order any, don't expect delivery until the middle to the end of May at the earliest! Honda needs to up their game!

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most dealers are saying the next order cycle begins next week. They will be told what will be available to be built, and if they order any, don't expect delivery until the middle to the end of May at the earliest! Honda needs to up their game!
Stupid covid has killed production. I've called a lotta dealers near me. Throwing this up as a hail Mary. I don't mind waiting a little but wanting to get into another ride and be done with Polaris. The turbo was fun, but the Drivetrain is a ticking time bomb. Building a custom jeep (early cj5, long stretch, 6.0 LS2 6L80 on tons and 37s) for my go fast hard core needs, but like the sxs for trail rides and family friendly days.

· Registered
3 Posts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.