Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m wanting to relocate the live valve switch from the left side of the steering wheel to the center consule. Is there pigtail extensions plug and play to extend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’m wanting to relocate the live valve switch from the left side of the steering wheel to the center consule. Is there pigtail extensions plug and play to extend.
Interesting. But I don’t notice much difference between normal and sport on my 1000R.

·
Registered
295 Posts
The wire harness to that switch should be long enough, no extension needed. You will have to release the zip tie(s) to relocate it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope so. I’ve been working on it and the ride is getting better. Factory had the rear crossover rings set so there was no dual rate spring action.
I purchased my springs through shock therapy. Once you completed their questionnaire. They will also let you know that the springs take 350 miles roughly to break in after the purchase. It’s almost on the money when you feel the difference. You will actually be surprised on how much that changes. I now have to use the live valve firm when I am turning because of body roll.if you don’t get springs,yes that switch is worthless

·
Registered
31 Posts
Interesting. But I don’t notice much difference between normal and sport on my 1000R.
That's odd. My 4-seater there's a drastic difference in handling between sport and normal with bone stock suspension. My dad noticed it from the passenger seat. I wonder if there's any nitrogen pressure in your shock reservoirs?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts