Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning searching for a lift kit for our 2019 talon 1000x4 fox live. Not wanting to do portals but looking to go more than a 3" lift. I see bracket lifts and such, but was wondering are there any suspension lifts available. Wanting to run a 33" to 35" tire.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Talon X
59 Posts
Some googling tells me the 3" super atv lift fits a 37. why go bigger and tippier than needed?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good morning searching for a lift kit for our 2019 talon 1000x4 fox live. Not wanting to do portals but looking to go more than a 3" lift. I see bracket lifts and such, but was wondering are there any suspension lifts available. Wanting to run a 33" to 35" tire.
Get the super atv a-arms, high clearance and moves the front tires out 1.5 inches. Can run up to a 34.

·
Vendor
259 Posts
Welp...if you're not wanting portals, and you still want to go bigger than the forward arms and 3" lift.....just hold out about a month.

We've got a big full suspension lift about to drop in about a month or so.

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
With the addition of portals or wheel spacers you gain width with the increase in height and therefore the ride seems very stable. I even removed the rear sway bar attachments and still have the a solid stance and feeling in tight turns. I do drive in low most of the time and with IGR and Portals I do not run much over 45 mph. I love the improved rock crawling ability.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welp...if you're not wanting portals, and you still want to go bigger than the forward arms and 3" lift.....just hold out about a month.

We've got a big full suspension lift about to drop in about a month or so.
anyway I could get on a waiting list for this? Wanting to run 35s on my live valve and can’t find a lift anywhere without going to a portal gear.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyway you could ask him brand name and what size tire he’s running?
Super Atv 3" lift. He's running 33" tires. I have the 3" lift ordered for my 2021 X Live Valve and will report back once installed this weekend. I am already running the Super Atv forward arched a arms with 34" Motohavoks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Any rubbing with the 34’s? I have the super atv forward arched a-arms ( not installed yet) and ordered a set of xtr370’s in a 35 for my x4.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Any rubbing with the 34’s? I have the super atv forward arched a-arms ( not installed yet) and ordered a set of xtr370’s in a 35 for my x4.
No rubbing what so ever. I love the Super Atv forward arched arms, removing the clips from the stock arms to use the stock bushings was a complete PITA! If I had to do it over I would buy a set of stock bushings and clips to install in the new forward arms. Super Atv was good enough to put recesses in their arms so replacing bushings in the future will be a breeze.

·
Vendor
259 Posts
anyway I could get on a waiting list for this? Wanting to run 35s on my live valve and can’t find a lift anywhere without going to a portal gear.
I'll definitely make a big post when we're about ready to release it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyway you could ask him brand name and what size tire he’s running?
Hey just want to make sure I’m understanding this correctly. I have a 2020 Talon X4 Live Valve edition. The 3” lift from Super Atv works on the Live Valve? Do you have a link to the lift? I just want to make sure I’m looking at the right one. Thanks!!!!

·
Vendor
259 Posts
Hey just want to make sure I’m understanding this correctly. I have a 2020 Talon X4 Live Valve edition. The 3” lift from Super Atv works on the Live Valve? Do you have a link to the lift? I just want to make sure I’m looking at the right one. Thanks!!!!
I don't have any confirmation on that, but it would be good to know of he chimes in to verify.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes, the 3" Super Atv lift for the Talon R does work on the Live Valve models. I installed it on my 2021 2 seater Live Valve as well as my brother in laws 2020 X4 Live Valve

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does the 3” lift affect suspension performance? I have a X4 lv also and thought maybe those collars compressing the spring make a difference in the suspension.... any Input?

also is a lift kit totally necessary for 33’s or 34’s?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts