SuperAtv 17” curved rearview mirror
Black Ops Wench 4500lb
SuperAtv Receiver hitch
XTC switch plate
SuperAtv flip windshield
Curved light bar
Tractor Supply cargo box
Mudbuster fenders (not pictured)
Dirt Road Fab bed extension (coming soon)

Any thoughts on Dirt Road Fab extension?

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Honda lower door panels
Seizmik side mirrors
SuperAtv 17” curved rearview mirror
Black Ops Wench 4500lb
SuperAtv Receiver hitch
XTC switch plate
SuperAtv flip windshield
Curved light bar
Tractor Supply cargo box
Mudbuster fenders (not pictured)
Dirt Road Fab bed extension (coming soon)

Any thoughts on Dirt Road Fab extension?
Dirt road fab? Great products and very friendly and helpful. But after waiting 12 weeks for spare tire carrier and still no sign of it being shipped I gave up and went another direction.

·
Registered
50 Posts
How do you like the System 3 SS360 in the loose sand with that turbo? I've thought about getting some but see now that they have rears with a bigger paddle/tread.
Great paddle. Don't need alot of paddle. They stay on top better than any I've had before. Love having some bite on the front also. Run in 4 wheel drive and the car tracks great even in soft, dry, sideslopes. Take it out of 4 wheel and you get a more traditional drive with the rear end sliding around. Only thing I may have done different was to go with the 30's instead of 32's. But I didn't want to have to reprogram each time I switched. I'm going to try and run the fronts reversed next time and see what that does. I hear it makes it more of a "driver's car".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.