There are a lot of brand new features on Honda's latest side by side. The 6 speed DCT can also be run in a manual mode and controlled via paddle shifters. Here's a look at some of the other key features.
- Ignition Feedback Control for faster gear changes
- On-the-fly changing between 2WD and 4WD via dash-mounted switch that operates at any engine speed
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) for stability under braking
- Brake Traction Control System (BTCS) directs torque to wheels that have the most grip
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Clutch temperature warning light