Honda Talon Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
The guys at www.PPEI.com have a talon with a Jackson Turbo kit on it on the dyno right now. They are working on different options of performance. A tune with an aftermarket exhaust is first up. Then Open Header. Then maximum performance out of it. Exciting times for Honda Talon Owners.
called them they have no idea what im talking about when i asked about some honda talon tuning

·
Registered
179 Posts
Anyone looking for a spare Jackson turbo filter/sock, I have a brand new one that I didn’t even put on. Anyone with a reasonable offer, and will pay the shipping from NW Oregon should send me a message. Or if you live close enough, we can meet up.

·
Registered
90 Posts

ppei_tuning's profile picture

ppei_tuning

We are happy to be testing Injector Dynamics’ prototype fuel rail and regulator along with some ID1300x injectors. This fuel rail/regulator combination eliminates major fuel pulsations which greatly simplifies tuning these big injectors. The test vehicle is Elliott Cook’s Honda Talon equipped with the Jackson Racing turbo kit. We are also testing our 3D printed MAP sensor mounting plate and 3 bar MAP sensor. A huge thanks to Dynojet for all of the recent software updates on the Honda Talon platform. You can see this car in action next weekend at TexPlex Round 1 UTV race.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts