Honda Talon Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Frame Stiffener arrived and it is definitely a stronger part. I will put it on in the morning and get the talon ready for the trip to Red's Off-Road on Monday for the IGR installation. This part is a must if you go with bigger/heaver tiers.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Droped off Talon at Red's Off-Road. If you go there they are located at the end of the road half way down the grass runway in a hanger. Super nice folks and a family shop. Always like to support family businesses. They an also get SuperSTV products but their specialty is fixing and modifying all types of ATVs and Side by Sides. Super for anyone in Florida.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Just a couple of pictures of the folks from Red's Off-Road that installed the IGR. Yup on an active Air Field.
Lindsey and Landon did a great job.
Thanks for serving in the Navy. And the crop duster in the background is getting ready to take off. Red's Off-Road 904-347-1335 Hastings Florida [email protected]. Super nice family small business -- this is all about the American Dream -- support them and they can get any items from SuperATV as well. Shoot if you purchase portals from them (SuperATV) they might install them for free if you ask nicely! Super thanks to Jeremy at Reduction Boss and Andy (PwrTune) as well a super team of professionals to work with.

Just to let you know it takes a month to order the parts and Red's needs your Talon for a week after the parts arrive. They are super to work with and customer service is the best!

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Super test today I did two days of mini testing and today put 4 and a half hours on the Talon. Mostly trail riding as the water holes are drying up this time of year. The main reason for the extended test was to figure out a setup up procedure for the Speedohealers. A true combined effort with Red Off-road, Jeremy and others. The test that worked was first installing the speedohealer and then programming it. That worked well for all three tests. I did run into a heating problem on the second mini test but that was a result of a mud caked radiator. Cleaned it up and also replaced the coolant with Engine Ice and all worked well today it was 90 degrees plus and high humidity. I will do an additional test in a few weeks testing with the third speedohealer to correct the MPH indicator. For now everything is working and the 35s are really digging in. Thanks to all that helped.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts