Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 1000R LV
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some measurements of the stock intake manifold and the new CNC intake manifold. I'm felling like I got screwed for 1.5mm. Not mentioning vendors but damn! It is a high quality piece! Fitment of the intake boots not great, it took several tries to get a good clamp. Once I got it all buttoned up started and warm, verified no leaks with brake clean.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
If you got the tune, exhaust, and throttle body I believe you will enjoy. I personally think I made up my over sized tire power loss with these mods but hey to each his own…..

·
Registered
21 1000R LV
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you got the tune, exhaust, and throttle body I believe you will enjoy. I personally think I made up my over sized tire power loss with these mods but hey to each his own…..
I have a dual K&N intake set up, full HMF, this plate and a Hess tune on stock wheels. In 2wd it blows off the rear tires in 1st and maybe 2nd on pavement with a rolling start.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a dual K&N intake set up, full HMF, this plate and a Hess tune on stock wheels. In 2wd it blows off the rear tires in 1st and maybe 2nd on pavement with a rolling start.
I was wondering who did you get that plate from? I ordered my plate, tuner. And exhaust from 3 different people.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts