Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across a great interview with some of the designers of the Talon. I'm assuming that Dirt Trax will probably do a follow up video review once they get some hands on time with it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Its crazy to see how much concern there is around the Talon's lower power output but in all my years of being in the ATV and SxS communities I haven't seen anyone

·
Registered
65 Posts
What good is a couple extra horsepower if your machine has more downtime. Honda has designed the Talon not only with performance in mind, but longevity.

·
Registered
129 Posts
What good is a couple extra horsepower if your machine has more downtime. Honda has designed the Talon not only with performance in mind, but longevity.
I can understand their concern to an extent, with no seat time its easy to poke at the spec sheet and say where its lacking but to experience the vehicle as many publications have

·
Registered
66 Posts
I agree. What do numbers on paper really mean for the driving experience. How can you criticize something that you have yet to even try? The power isnt all that different from an RZR XP.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Its only a few horsepower difference and I agree that's not even going to factor in to the driving dynamics of the two machines. The Talon is going to feel more sporty just with its DCT alone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts