Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, finally something stopped working on the Talon before it stopped working on the rzr. The battery went 👋 after just over a year, go figure only has a 1 year warranty. After researching there’s not a lot out there. I ended up ultimately going with the a lithium Antigravity battery. It has a built in jump.
So if you were to kill the battery it goes into sleep mode. When you hit the restart button it’s good for a few starts or charges back up and good to go. I like that idea. The last thing that amazes me is it weighs less then 5 pounds, the stock is 15 pounds.

Last thing to raise attention to 3 year warranty.

Wood Font Flooring Hardwood Advertising

Automotive lighting Bumper Font Gas Audio equipment

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Font

· Registered
90 Posts
I did the same thing. I haven't had to use the jump feature yet. Actually forgot about it until I read your post. The factory battery is almost 3 years old and still going strong. It is my 2nd battery for all the accessories. I installed all accessories on the second batter using an isolator and a large fuse panel. Primary battery only controls what the original battery controlled, so starter, dash instrumentation etc. I even re-routed the headlight wiring so only the low beams run off the battery. High beams incorporate the originals and a 12" light bar, so really lights up the road. I've had the Anti-gravity for about a year and still working well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts