Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a front half windshield and there is too much wind coming through at higher speeds. It gets cold. If I put a rear windshield on, how would it affect the cabin air? If others have this setup, are they happy with it? Would it attract dust to that windshield and reduce visibility?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a front windshield (SuperATV split opening window) and love it. I have a similar style of window on my XP1000 Fox Edition. I don't have a rear window but have been considering it. The front windshield blocks the wind and dust if you are following someone on a dirt road or sand. With the full windshield you do get some dust sucked in from the back, and the inside of the front windshield gets dirty faster than the outside. But I wouldn't ride without a full windshield every again. The beauty of the SuperATV Window you can open it you want.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a front windshield (SuperATV split opening window) and love it. I have a similar style of window on my XP1000 Fox Edition. I don't have a rear window but have been considering it. The front windshield blocks the wind and dust if you are following someone on a dirt road or sand. With the full windshield you do get some dust sucked in from the back, and the inside of the front windshield gets dirty faster than the outside. But I wouldn't ride without a full windshield every again. The beauty of the SuperATV Window you can open it you want.
I have the front and rear window. The rear is great about keeping dust out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts