Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey brothers, not looking for a pissing match. I did a close figure on myself and wondered if I had a problem lol. I did the best I could dollar spent.
Font Screenshot Number Circle Parallel

·
Registered
2021 Talon R
4 Posts
Yea, it was a nice deal, but by the time I added the windshield, the tailgate, the particle separator, mirrors, horn, spare tire, and carrier, gas can, and of course the 6 foot led whip light just had to have that. I was a little more than I had planned on but it's only money, and am having fun with it.

·
Registered
2021 1000x 4 Live Valve
70 Posts
Ok, I know that without pics, it did not happen, but I am not sure how to do that. However, I just finished my lights, windshield, fire extinguisher, tailgate, and 4 points.
Have not even had it out of the garage yet.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hmm, our last adventure where Harley's. Two, one for me and one for my wife. Got ride of them, If you compare price tags, We're still good!
I also build and customize Hot rods, and restore classic cars. So now I just have a 35k customized Honda in my heard.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I made an excel list years ago and kept it updated with every accessory. That was for my 2013 RZR XP 900. I was up to $33,000 and realized it still needed more.

One day my wife opened excel and on recently opened file was my RZR tracking. Seemingly rando she asked me “Why do you have $33k in the POS?”

I quit tracking after that. Maverick, X3, and now Talon will not be tracked. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.