Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it took 3 months for us to get our new 2021 RLV, and picked it up the day before we crossed the border into Baja. Have so far only loaded it onto the trailer in El Cajon, California, and unloaded it in Loreto, Baja, about 3/4 way down the peninsula. Have been collecting parts for a while and first thing to do is to install them.

My question, because we will be putting a lot of miles on it helping a motorcycle team pre-run for the 1000, is how many miles can I expect to get from the stock tires? Will be 50/50 dirt and pavement as will drive racecourse to La Paz then return to Loreto via pavement a number of times. If anyone has experience wearing a new set out in similar fashion, I would love any information you can provide on how long they may last.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I got 4300 miles on original rears with a little road riding. Fronts still had probably 1/3 tread left.

I bought two new rears which I still have, after deciding to go for 32’s.Gimme an offer - wife wants ‘em out of the living room!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.