Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here's how we do it
We used one here to mount our safety triangle.
But you can use them for much heavy duty jobs too!
AMRCOffroad.com

• Will not scratch the paint
  • Easily repositioned
  • Super strong
  • Very secure
  • Max opening of 2.16" these clamps fit your Talon roll cage

·
Registered
110 Posts
They are way too bulky, and I’m sure a lot more expensive than the simple aluminum clamps that are out there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Where they can be taken on and off it is cool, however I would wonder about theft being to the ease of them. I would also like to see additional pics with real items. I have never seen any one out and about sporting a safety triangle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where they can be taken on and off it is cool, however I would wonder about theft being to the ease of them. I would also like to see additional pics with real items. I have never seen any one out and about sporting a safety triangle.
We like the easy on off and a lot of cities are legalizing on road use with the triangle added. I have been seeing more in my neighborhood.
Lots of use for these little clamps. here is a pic of the clamp sitting on a counter attached to the triangle.
pic1.jpg

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would like to see more pictures. I have a full windshield sitting around as I like no windshield but in the cold months I may want to throw it on and have an option of easy on and off action. Would it work for that? Can you mount a fire extinguisher to it? I may be confused, is it for the sign only or anything?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is for mounting anything to a roll cage. I can't answer the specifics on mounting your windshield. You will have to fabricate something that works for you.
I have attached pics where you can see the connections.
Two threaded 10-32 holes and a larger 5/8" stud hole that tightens with a thumb screw.
I do appreciate the feedback it is a big help.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Rugged Radios has some cool clamps in all the different bar sizes. They wouldn’t work with everything but for some things they work great and are very sleek design.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts