Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I just got my 2021 HLV 1000R, bought all kinds of accessories for it, and have spent the last few days installing them. Last night i finished the winch install and after trying it i forgot to turn the key off. So this morning, dead battery. So i charged it back up to full and now the HLV shock warning light and the i4wd warning light are both on. Not to mention, now the maintenance light is on because the machine now has 22hrs on it while sitting in my shop all night with the key on. Stupid mistake, anyone know if it is possible to reset the hr meter? Also i have read all kinds of stuff on the two warning lights, but not sure a dead battery would make them come on. Tried all the tricks but they are both still on. It has not moved an inch and now the lights are on. Haven't took it out and ran it in the pasture yet to see if they go off. Not real convinced that will work anyway. I know the service light wont go off, just don't want to do the first service on the machine with less than 5 hrs on it. Any help would be appreciated.

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, i'm responding to my own post, fixed the warning light problem. Per the advise of one of you posters, sorry didn't save the post, i took it out and romped on it across the pasture and both lights went off. Thanks for the great tip.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.