Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have luck financing a slightly used Talon? 2020 1000x-4 with only a few hours on it. What is the best financing for a used UTV?

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
I used Honda Financial and did it through the dealer. Mine had 10 hours on it at the time. Your Bank is another option. Not sure if anyone specializes in SXS financing.

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
62 Posts
Most dealers have banks or credit unions they tend to work with a lot. I financed threw a credit union I don’t use because they used them. I will be taking it to my credit union after 6 months( hits your credit score if you do it sooner) and they have always beaten that rate plus giving me cash for bringing the loan to them.👍🏼

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, my situation is I'm buying from a private party who has a fleet for their adventure business. I will however be picking up at Bert's in Covina, CA where is still under warranty and getting serviced. Credit unions are brutal, I'm carrying 100k in revolving debt - it's 0% but credit unions seem to go in the fetal position even though I've never been 30 day late in my 49 years on the planet. I'll try both though, my liquidity is in the pooper until Bitcoin goes to 100k:))))))!!!!! $$$$$$

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Thanks guys, my situation is I'm buying from a private party who has a fleet for their adventure business. I will however be picking up at Bert's in Covina, CA where is still under warranty and getting serviced. Credit unions are brutal, I'm carrying 100k in revolving debt - it's 0% but credit unions seem to go in the fetal position even though I've never been 30 day late in my 49 years on the planet. I'll try both though, my liquidity is in the pooper until Bitcoin goes to 100k:))))))!!!!! $$$$$$
Hay you could pay for your Talon in bitcoins, probably a boat load of them. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I gotta wait for BTC to double. Hell could goto zero - that’s the juice!!! Almost picked up a trailer 144” long x 77” wide. Trailer sales says I’ll need 168” length. What is shortest trailer that will work cause wheel base shows 116”.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts