Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 1000X Live Valve
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't see any announcements for a 2021 race team. Last year, they made a big deal about it. King of the Hammers is next week......

·
Registered
99 Posts
Do not think Honda is having a Factory Team Effort as in last year with JSportSXS and Proctor Racing.
I believe:
2019 Hasada Racing - Honda Factory Effort
2020 JSportSXS/ Proctor Racing
2021 ?
With RaceCo and JSportSXS/ Proctor Racing both winning a class at the Baja 1000 in Talons. Plus Teams in CC and Short Course winning. It is harder to select one for a Factory Effort. Like Most other forms of Motorsports have gone. You have Satellite Teams with Factory Support. But as you noted. We have not seen this announced either.

·
Registered
2021 1000X Live Valve
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link! I had been searching the terms "Honda Talon Factory Racing 2021" since the first of the year, but this never came up. I live near King of Hammers, so I might just run out there on Wednesday to see what's going on.

Interesting that the Maxxis RAZR XT tire tread pattern, looks very much like a BFG KM3.

·
Registered
2021 1000X Live Valve
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chance of showers Tuesday/Wednesday at Johnson Valley. Maybe a little mud to keep things exciting?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Jeff Proctor of Proctor Racing and JSportsxs was on The Dirt Life Show last night (2-8-2021). Jeff said they have signed another 2 year deal with Honda to be the Factory UTV and Truck racing team. It was a great episode. Talked about the drive announcements coming and even the possibility of a Dakar effort.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts