Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the diagnostic port is on the Talon? Does anyone know if there’s a diagnostic tool available for purchase? I have one for all of my vehicles and use it regularly to save $$. I was out with it yesterday and it wouldn’t accelerate. I installed the seatbelt over ride plug, so it shouldn’t be that. Once I shut it off and restarted it it was fine. It did this twice. Wonder if it’s bad gas? Wouldn’t think so if, once it is shut off and restarted it was fixed.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will a normal automotive diagnostic tool work on the Talon with the right adapter? If so, where do you get the adapter?

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
I get some of that information from the tuner. You might check with DyonJet to see if they sell anything like that and at the same time find all of the information that their product will provide. I simply do not know if an automotive diagnostic tool would work and there are so many. You might also post to SuperATV and see what they might have as well.

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Ticster, I just checked and you can read diagnostic codes with the DynoJet 3 connected to a talon. No other information on using a scanner designed for a car or any type of connector for that. Hope this helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts