Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an almost new HMF Honda Talon 1000 Performance Full System Dual Exhaust system in brushed aluminum with Euro polished tips, that includes the HMF Fuel Controller. Installed under 200 miles ago (only 210 miles on my bike). Great system, only reason i'm selling is it's just a little too loud for my liking (wife not happy....lol)
I have over 1000 in this system and am willing to sell for 800 shipped for all.
PM me or email [email protected] can even call me at 814-592-4814

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A little louder but i like how it really cleans up that whole area nice too....factory exhaust is bulky and huge.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I see you listed the stock wheels and tires as well as the HMF exhaust. Do you still have both? I may consider both if we can figure out the shipping.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Toss some quiet cores in it if you've not gone that route yet. The exhaust looks great, but damn the NOISE is bonkers w/o the inserts in it. If it didnt kill the obnoxious noise I too was going to sell mine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
did you need to retune after installation? The website says you need to....
The exhaust was on it when I bought it, but the previous owner did get the PV3 w/ the stock tunes that they offer for their exhaust upgrades. I've since gone w/ the HESS tune which seems to be better but yes, you definitely need to get a tune on it if you go w/ this exhaust.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts