Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody figured a way to use the hmf bumper with exo bars and a front windshield. ive got a super atv flip up. im pretty sure the mounts are in the way.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have it on a full flip up (mine flips from the bottom). I just cut a notch out of the windshield to clear the bars and used auto trim to make it nice and clean.

·
Registered
28 Posts
unless you plan on doing some cutting on the windshield. I don't see any other way to make that work with the SuperATV Flip. I am running the factory OEM front bumper which goes around the headlights. I am currently in the process of having a fabricator mock me up a exo bar that can connect to the OEM bumper and tie end alittle lower right by the corner of the hood.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
unless you plan on doing some cutting on the windshield. I don't see any other way to make that work with the SuperATV Flip. I am running the factory OEM front bumper which goes around the headlights. I am currently in the process of having a fabricator mock me up a exo bar that can connect to the OEM bumper and tie end alittle lower right by the corner of the hood.
great Ive thought about that too. I just bought the same bumper. I've seen a picture somewhere on line with that done to the Honda bumper but its was welded up and tied to a fabricated cage. Post up some pictures if you do it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a Spike flip up windshield on my X and the Exo bars. Did a little trimming on the bottom corners so it would all work and flip. Not really noticeable and works great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts