Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I know there is a million posts on this super great e brake, and tried to look through them. Thought i could get my answer quicker with a new post. So when you set the brake the brake light is on, so whiole i was trying to come up with a idea to over ride this they went out. So I'm assuming after the key is off the electrical system shuts done after a few minuets. Anyone know about this and not an issue with the brake on and the brake lights?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry, I know there is a million posts on this super great e brake, and tried to look through them. Thought i could get my answer quicker with a new post. So when you set the brake the brake light is on, so whiole i was trying to come up with a idea to over ride this they went out. So I'm assuming after the key is off the electrical system shuts done after a few minuets. Anyone know about this and not an issue with the brake on and the brake lights?
Following, I’m glad you asked this question, I noticed the same thing this weekend (first trip in the new to us Talon)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Following, I’m glad you asked this question, I noticed the same thing this weekend (first trip in the new to us Talon)
How did your trip go?
Our trip to Arkansas got nixed, no spots, forgot it was memorial day weekend.
Have a spot at mineral wells atv park. It looks pretty cool and closer to home.

·
Registered
23 Posts
How did your trip go?
Our trip to Arkansas got nixed, no spots, forgot it was memorial day weekend.
Have a spot at mineral wells atv park. It looks pretty cool and closer to home.
It was good, just up to our friends 120 acres with another 250 pasture land attached his neighbor lets us ride on, and some country road, just to familiarize ourselves with the new ride. Looking for a place to go and camp, not sure when or where that will be, was planning for 5/21-5/23 but looks like lots of rain in our area next week.

I'm not seeing anything on that mineral wells atv park, do you have a link?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was good, just up to our friends 120 acres with another 250 pasture land attached his neighbor lets us ride on, and some country road, just to familiarize ourselves with the new ride. Looking for a place to go and camp, not sure when or where that will be, was planning for 5/21-5/23 but looks like lots of rain in our area next week.

I'm not seeing anything on that mineral wells atv park, do you have a link?
Look up mineral wells state park, you will find the atv park

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.