Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2021 1000-X SE
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent most of the day yesterday installing the high clearance A-arms and radius arms in the rear. I ended up bending one crawling so I went with something more heavy duty and with higher clearance so hopefully this doesn’t happen again. The stock radius arms in the rear are even hollow and not solid.

I considered the offset A-arm kit super ATV sells but didn’t really want to change the upper front A-arms as well. As much as I’d like bigger tires I’m currently running 31in Carnivores and noticed a significant power difference going from stock.

The hardest part of the install was getting the arms disconnected from the ball joints. Other than that it was fairly easy and I’m quite happy with the look and added clearance.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Automotive tire Hood Tread Tire Plant

· Registered
20 Posts
Spent most of the day yesterday installing the high clearance A-arms and radius arms in the rear. I ended up bending one crawling so I went with something more heavy duty and with higher clearance so hopefully this doesn’t happen again. The stock radius arms in the rear are even hollow and not solid.

I considered the offset A-arm kit super ATV sells but didn’t really want to change the upper front A-arms as well. As much as I’d like bigger tires I’m currently running 31in Carnivores and noticed a significant power difference going from stock.

The hardest part of the install was getting the arms disconnected from the ball joints. Other than that it was fairly easy and I’m quite happy with the look and added clearance. View attachment 3066 View attachment 3067 View attachment 3068
Looks really good man! Do you have an X or an R?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.