Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to purchasing my 2020 Talon 1000x in the near future. I live in Northern Alabama. I'm looking to get the best "out the door" deal on one. Any advice on dealers to go to and best prices people have gotten? The best (OTD) quote I've gotten was at Southern Powersports in Chattanooga, TN @ $17,075

Thanks in advance! ??

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
They are super fun let us know what you purchase. The Fox Active models offer an easy ride I understand. Do your homework and shop around for best buy. Have fun.

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Yes and they are starting to show up in this area, I believe they are 2021 models. Would love to drive one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh really? I didn't even know that Honda made a turbo for the Talon. I bet it's godly expensive and in order to have it not void the warranty you'll have to have the "stealer" install it. ? lol

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
They partnered Jackson Racing for the turbo and it is pricy. Do a search for Honda Talon 1000 Turbo for all the latest information.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They partnered Jackson Racing for the turbo and it is pricy. Do a search for Honda Talon 1000 Turbo for all the latest information.
Just picked up my 2020 X on Saturday from Southern Honda Powersports in Chattanooga and they had a Jackson Racing Turbo kit on a Talon for display.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Excellent, did they let you drive it?
No, I didn't because I was waiting to finalize the purchase of my X with the finance manager there. I've been trying to post some pics of this green turbo R they had but I've been having site issues. Will try again soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts