Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I need to add a second battery, a heater and a 40“ bar in the next two weeks! Who, what, where, when and how do I get it!?! I have been overwhelmed with info on this site and others. I plan to install myself. I am driving a 1000x4 Fox Live Valve (which i LOVE). Thank you and I am looking for all price ranges.

·
Premium Member
868 Posts
Take a breath and do one update at a time. Start with something you can handle easily get it completed and run it a bit. Then go on to the next project. Research, comparison shopping, and do check out the tech experts at SuperATV they do not mind helping with words of wisdom on installs. Good luck.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just installed a KC Pro6 6 light bar. Its insanely bright and i love the old skool look. If you search youll find my post and pics. No suggestions on a heater. Maybe look into heated seat inserts as an air heater wont do much good in an open cab. Unless you just want a defrost function.

·
Registered
93 Posts
40” bar is kinda low but carrying around smaller bar stools may be a good idea, I've often thought it would be nice to be able to set up a bar when we got to where we were going? Great idea 💡 👍👍
Just kidding!😂😂
take one thing at a time because you will be adding alot more to your machine as time goes by....we all do!😉

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
* Update *
I’ve been busy and loving every minute of it! I installed an Inferno Cab heater, a secondary battery w/ some re-wiring, SuperATV rear window and new Honda door lowers. Very happy with how everything turned out and leave tomorrow for a long weekend out in Hayward WI. We are going with a large group and many people are inquiring about the Honda. This machine is fantastic and looking forward to keep the lovely wife warm during the cool rides (side enclosure being purchased next). Thanks for the comments and photos coming soon...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just installed a KC Pro6 6 light bar. Its insanely bright and i love the old skool look. If you search youll find my post and pics. No suggestions on a heater. Maybe look into heated seat inserts as an air heater wont do much good in an open cab. Unless you just want a defrost function.
I’d love to see what the KC lites look like! I want them badly, price scares me. Do you suggest a vendor for them?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts