Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I live in Nova Scotia Canada
I been reading posts from the forum off and on for over a year now. Signed up to ask around for a stock rear wheel.
My local dealer quoted me $737 for a rear wheel lol
I’ve had my ‘21 talon X for about 17months and have about 3000kms
She’s no show pony anymore, 🤷‍♂️I drive her!
Tire Wheel Sky Car Hood
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2021 1000-X SE
28 Posts
I been reading posts from the forum off and on for over a year now. Signed up to ask around for a stock rear wheel.
She’s no show pony anymore, 🤷‍♂️I drive her! View attachment 3064 View attachment 3065
Wow, that price seems crazy high! Seems like they’re gouging. I have one I’d sell but I’m in Florida 😬. Think I’d buy new bead locks before I paid that price.

·
Registered
2021 1000-X SE
28 Posts
She’s no show pony anymore, 🤷‍♂️I drive her! View attachment 3064 View attachment 3065
Actually I just got an email from Planet SXS and they have bead locks on sale starting at $112 each and free shipping over $99. Just a heads up if you can’t find a stock rim.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, that price seems crazy high! Seems like they’re gouging. I have one I’d sell but I’m in Florida 😬. Think I’d buy new bead locks before I paid that price.
Hey I appreciate the reply, I called the only two Honda dealers near me, one I actually bought the machine from, both quoted same price $737 Canadian dollars. Lol
Anyways I just found a used wheel on eBay $125us +$97 shipping.
Cost me $283 Canadian
It’s on order 👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.