Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Talon x4 base
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here. Have a deposit down on a new x4 base model. Hopefully picking it up the first week of Sept. First sxs. Have been on 2 wheels for almost 30 years, a lot of them riding dualsport bikes. Finally decided I needed a roll cage and also want to get the family into all the fun I have been having on the trails. It took one trip to the Hatfield McCoy trails in a Pioneer to make me want to get one. Was trying to get down to those trails on a bike and never made it. I just need to find some closer stuff for some day trips. Trying not to get ridiculous on the aftermarket stuff. I see how much fun ($$$) there can be.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Nor sure where you are at in Maryland - possibility for a day trip is .. FRO - Famous Reading Outdoors - lots of riding to offer - have to buy an annual pass and wear a helmet. Numerous rigs on the weekends from New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, etc......

·
Registered
21 Talon x4 base
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you still ride out at Green Ridge (west of Hancock)? I lived in Boonsboro many moons ago...
No, they closed that down because of a stream crossing. You can still drive if you are in a street legal veh. However, they had no problem scaping the trees for lumber. Sad.

·
Registered
21 Talon x4 base
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nor sure where you are at in Maryland - possibility for a day trip is .. FRO - Famous Reading Outdoors - lots of riding to offer - have to buy an annual pass and wear a helmet. Numerous rigs on the weekends from New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, etc......
Yes, planning on riding there a lot. Thanks!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
No, they closed that down because of a stream crossing. You can still drive if you are in a street legal veh. However, they had no problem scaping the trees for lumber. Sad.
That's really sad, that was a beautiful part of the State.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts