Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2020 Talon X4 Live Valve
57 Posts
Sorry for Delay in response. I ordered 2 kits off Amazon. Its a pad and the switches as well as relays. I have a 4 seater. I just pulled the staples out of the seat cover installed the pads then wired them in. They have high and low and work awesome. I have had them for 2 years and we ride year around in the snow and ice and stay pretty warm, Warm enough i just wear a sweatshirt most the time. I do have a full windshield on in the winter to help block the wind.

· Registered
41 Posts
Rocky Mountain sells the best heated seat addons in my opinion. I ran them for 3 years in my RZR prior to purchasing the Talon 1000R. I have now had them for 1 year in my talon and they are awesome. To add when i put them in the RZR i had installed a heater first. Once i installed the heated seats i said i dont think i need a heater. So when i did the Talon i installed them first and have not added a heater. Here are some photos of how i installed the switches and everything. Lots of measuring as i hadnt seen anyone else do the switches at the time in the location.

Plant Motor vehicle Light Vehicle Steering part

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 4 of 4 Posts