Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 1000X Live Valve
184 Posts
I have an engine rebuild post up right now, about my negative experience with both Honda and an Aegis extended warranty. Not sure if Aegis is connected to Honda in any way, or not? When I bought the extended warranty, they presented it like it was a Honda factory warranty. Doesn't really matter, as Honda is just as big a rip-off artist as all the other scumbags out there!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have an engine rebuild post up right now, about my negative experience with both Honda and an Aegis extended warranty. Not sure if Aegis is connected to Honda in any way, or not? When I bought the extended warranty, they presented it like it was a Honda factory warranty. Doesn't really matter, as Honda is just as big a rip-off artist as all the other scumbags out there!
I also signed up for what I thought was the Honda extended warranty and it ended up being with Torque Group. A quick Google search later and I'm not very optimistic about them covering anything in the future. Left a very sour taste in mouth about the dealership. Haven't bought anything in the year since from them or will I in the future.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My Honda dealer sold me a $0 deductible warranty from Western for $800. I had one from this same company on a Can-Am and had no problems, using it 3 times. Put a new wiring harness on my 19 Talon R with it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I did and bought it last week before my 1 year expires. He discounted it substantially!! No deductible and it is from Honda. Don't normally do this but decide to on this one know how much things cost thexe days. Hope I don't ever use it, but if I do .......... My dealer is not high on the other extended warranties out there, nor am I, but with limited experience with them as mentioned personally.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts