Honda Talon Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Excellent information, when you download a picture you can click on it and grab the small red dot in the corner and resize it. No worries, makes it easier to see.

·
Registered
9 Posts
GPS QUESTION, WHICH ONE TO BUY. THIS IS MY LIST OF WHAT I WANT OUT A GPS. PLEASE FILL FREE TO ADD ANY SUGGESTION.

I USE MAGELLAN TRX7, oNX OFFROAD AND PAPER MAP.

IF IT’S A MOBILE APP. IT HAS TO BE ABLE TO WORK OFFLINE. PRE DOWNLOADING MAP.

APP ON MY COMPUTER TO PLAN DOWNLOAD OR SYNC ROUTES AND WAYPOINTS TO MY DEVICE. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PRE PLAN SOME OF MY TRIP. MAKE A FILE FOR EACH AREA I RIDE. WHEN I GET HOME, BEING ABLE SYNC TO MY COMPUTER. MOVE AND ORGANIZE ON MY COMPUTER , THEN SYNC IT TO MY DEVICE
GPS QUESTION, WHICH ONE TO BUY. THIS IS MY LIST OF WHAT I WANT OUT A GPS. PLEASE FILL FREE TO ADD ANY SUGGESTION.

APP ON MY COMPUTER TO PLAN DOWNLOAD OR SYNC ROUTES AND WAYPOINTS TO MY DEVICE. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PRE PLAN SOME OF MY TRIP. MAKE A FILE FOR EACH AREA I RIDE. WHEN I GET HOME, BEING ABLE SYNC TO MY COMPUTER. MOVE AND ORGANIZE ON MY COMPUTER , THEN SYNC IT TO MY DEVICE
I have a love hate relationship with my TRX7. I find it hard to read in the sunlight but other than that its a nice unit. I prefer the lowrance HD display in bright conditions but hate the mapping software. One of the guys I ride with has a dēzl OTR 1000 seems like a nice unit. The features really don't matter if you have to stop read the display imho.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Check out Lifetime Trail Maps.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts