Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I’m just curious what you guys use for mapping and mounting systems for the talon we ride West Virginia hatfield and McCoy’s and the outlaws I would like to get an iPad or something that shows trail I’m running talonX 4 live valve thanks in advance

·
Registered
50 Posts
iPad, onX offroad app, ram mount on passenger side. I always have a copilot to read the screen so I don't care that it is far away. In the pic the holder is in portrait but when on the trail i rotate it to landscape. Either way copilot can see over it. Also locks so you can leave it in the holder.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Shows alot of trails near Gilbert. They don't say outlaw trail but are part of the Hatfield/McCoy it looks like just north of Gilbert. The app is free for a week. That should give you time to try it out. After that it's only 40 bucks a year. And if you can find a map of the trail online you can usually download it to onX.
Outlaw trail are all over West Virginia. But I want to ride the ones near Gilbert

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.