Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share how I ran all electronics for my Honda Talon.
I’m sure I’m like many others who couldn’t justify the overpriced Honda pigtails, or XTC.
I bought a fuse block off of amazon ran hot and ground from battery. I put a 40amp inline fuse with a switch on the hot wire right before the fuse block.
Just figured if anyone needed any other ideas besides the overpriced plug and play.
Ps:ive got about $100 in wire, fuses and fuse block. and many more goodies to come.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used “rocker” switches. I used a mounting plate at the left of the steering wheel. I ran a 40Amp inline fuse off of this directly to the battery. I run stereo, winch, light bar, rock lights, phone charger, thinking about a small compressor too. 🙂

·
Registered
349 Posts
I went down a different road, no hacking up the dash for switches, etc. and put it overhead. I used the Honda accessory key on power at the front of the machine to power the relays and the winch wires to power everything. Key off - everything shuts down.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I went down a different road, no hacking up the dash for switches, etc. and put it overhead. I used the Honda accessory key on power at the front of the machine to power the relays and the winch wires to power everything. Key off - everything shuts down.
Where did you find that overhead switch panel?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.