Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is on the Talon Forums but it sure works great!
Found this video on YouTube about making a front electronics Splash Guard for under the hood.
Check it out.
I used a 380 cartridge casing which with a hammer and a 2X4 worked perfect for the holes.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Found this video on YouTube about making a front electronics Splash Guard for under the hood.
Check it out.
I used a 380 cartridge casing which with a hammer and a 2X4 worked perfect for the holes.
You can also go to Ebay and pick up a full guard for $20.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Check it out.
If you buy the driver side oem splash guard and flip it, $7.00 does it

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Take a close look at his design it drops down an extra couple of inches and would help keep the mud and water out a bit better than the original. This is the time for DYI projects as I cant ride with the virus out and about so I am going to give this a try. Wonder if I should order up the rubber a tit thicker?

Super project and talent for the originator of this project.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Mountain Man and WLaub have grate ideas on how to save a few bucks and accomplish basically the same thing. I am going to experiment with Silicone Rubber and it is very expensive in comparison plus it comes in Red, (I would rather have black). I cant ride because of recent restrictions so this is a good Virus project for me. I love all of the options above gives each member a chance to pick and choose definitely a winner for everyone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts