Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motor died while on the trail Is anybody else having problems with their 2021Honda Talon R Dropped it off at the dealer and they said it was the fuel pump not even 100 miles on it yet !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Motor died while on the trail Is anybody else having problems with their 2021Honda Talon R Dropped it off at the dealer and they said it was the fuel pump not even 100 miles on it yet !
I just took my talon X4 in a couple weeks ago and my dealer said there is a recall on the fuel pumps they said they get hot and quit the recall came out the day mine was there

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Jokester,
I have a 2020 Talon X and had the same issue at 1800 miles. I took it to the dealer who changed the fuel pump Under warranty. I now have 2200 miles with no other problems.

·
Registered
98 Posts
That was a disappointment! We were running at a good pace too....then "What's going on? Is there a big mud hole ahead?"...then you got out with a somewhat frustrated look. Sucked! Glad we had a team of guys with us to tow you back. Looking forward to hitting the trails again with you guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.