Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2021 1000x 4 Live Valve
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went from Arrowrock Reservoir to Atlanta Id. 116.8 total miles, and did it on 1 tank.
I had extra on board, just in case, but got back with 2 bars left on guage. No hard riding, just all forest service roads. Gotta admit, I was as nervous a dog crappin on crushed glass.
Really glad onnaconna it was dark and getting cold.

Now, had a picture of a wrench show up on the dash display. Not sure what that is all about, but thinking I'll find out tomorrow when I get the book out. Maybe just a service light, as I have not done 1st one yet. Only have 146 miles, so I know it is due.

Anyway, just happy we had a great ride.

· Registered
183 Posts
Near as I can tell our 4 seater Talon gets about 15.5-16.5 mpg depending on the terrain, the elevation, and how many persons are onboard. So if there is about 7 or so useable gallons in the tank, that should at least get us 105 miles of range with a somewhat generous fudge/reserve factor. Most rides usually tire us out at about 75 miles max over rough, rutted, and rocky roads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.