Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody had any trouble with the web seller everythinghonda.com, i ordered a front bumper got half the parts and their customer service will not answer my emails.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, if you are referencing everythinghondaoffroad.com, I am very familiar with them. In fact the owner is a friend and neighbor. I just sent him a headsup screenprint of your post. Hopefully he will see it and im certain will take care of it assuming he can figure out who you are.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There customer service has had about 6 emails about this, i called and they told me to send photo of what i got and a copy of shipping sticker and i have still heard nothing. When you search for this bumper it has been removed from there web site but other vendors have this bumper. If you could forward the attached data it might help him get to the bottom of this. It is a front bumper with two pipes going back to the windshield, got the bumper but not the two pipes, those were the only reason i ordered that bumper. My son saw FedEx leave one box on my front porch, the bumper,
Font Material property Rectangle Parallel Pattern
Font Material property Rectangle Parallel Pattern
Font Line Material property Rectangle Gas
and take one box back to his truck. I think they shipped two boxes but didn't log in the second box with fed ex or the fed ex driver took something from our front porch, I think it was a shipping error not stealing. Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts