Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I did a search to find a thread about this and found no results. If I’m wrong plz direct me in the area to find this discussion.. mean time I really hate to look at this front bumper on my talon. I get by looking at it on my 04 450r but it is very sad looking on a full size machine. First question is I got the live valve and would prefer to continue with the orange look. Not a deal breaker. Any thoughts? And how do you all that have pulled this trigger feel about what you purchased? Thanks in adavance new guy to the forum so be gentle lol!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
HMF makes some good looking bumpers, accessories and exhaust. I think your going to have to paint it orange or have someone paint it orange to match the Fox Live. I love my talon so far.

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
I have the HMF rear with the movable tailgate and love it. I am considering the front bumper and exo guard. In addition, I like the skit plate that comes with the front bumper just adds another layer of protection in the mud or rock crawling.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys, I did a search to find a thread about this and found no results. If I’m wrong plz direct me in the area to find this discussion.. mean time I really hate to look at this front bumper on my talon. I get by looking at it on my 04 450r but it is very sad looking on a full size machine. First question is I got the live valve and would prefer to continue with the orange look. Not a deal breaker. Any thoughts? And how do you all that have pulled this trigger feel about what you purchased? Thanks in adavance new guy to the forum so be gentle lol!!

bosmandesigns.com makes the best looking bumper for the talon and he offers it in orange as well. he has more pictures on his instagram as well @bosman_designs
I purchased light mounts from him.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That bosmandesign bumper is pretty nice. I'd like to find one that protects the inside boots on front axle. Maybe provide a little more protection to the wider winches too. I need a bumper that'll protect the expensive plastic when driving these through the woods. I don't see any good options like this available yet. if anyone else sees one that'll meet my needs, let me know.

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Zep he has a good start but I would like something that comes out a little more below the headlight ( Not blocking’s the light) to protect the plastic more. He is on the right trail though.

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
I removed most of the plastic facia in the front so I will not need to protect it. Just looking for a solid bumper, not like the truck ones -- simple, solid, and elegant!:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts